Studying abroad is a wonderful, integrated academic opportunity for your son or daughter to earn credits toward a degree while developing a global awareness and skill set that employers find desirable. The benefits of studying abroad can be academic, professional and personal:
- earn academic credit toward a degree program
- learn a new language or improve existing language skills
- gain a competitive edge in the job market or for graduate school
- develop intercultural knowledge and abilities
- gain a new perspective on your field of study
- explore cultural differences, and find common values between cultures
- become a global citizen
- develop independence and self-reliance
We’re happy to help you learn more about Binghamton’s education abroad opportunities and about the education abroad process — from research to return!
You may find some useful information, on our FAQs page.
Questions about Financial Aid or Scholarships? Click here.
Questions about Health and Safety Abroad? Click here.
Still have questions? We are happy to speak with you via the phone or email. Call 607-777-2336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.